Sunday, November 20, 2011

Perspective drawings

This is an Ant's Eye View like the next one.  This one was drawn with Charcoal and I thought it came out a little better than the next one.  I tried to give more detail to the lower right which was closest to me in the drawing.  I had more difficulty with the ants eye than the rest I felt.  
This is my least favorite of all of my attempts.  This is the only one I did in pencil.  It is an attempt at an Ant's eye view.  I set the objects on the edge of a table and drew them looking up from the floor.

Birds Eye View,  I tried to focus mostly on the cone and therefore,
I made it larger then items that were larger than it.  I also tried to give the cone more detail.
This is different than any layout I have done.  I was able to space the objects out more like a city.   Usually I have them all tight together.


Three Vanishing points drawing.  I tried to make the ball and cone fade out like the to sides.
It was a little more difficult to pull off.
Here is my two vanishing points attempt.  I tried to draw the cylinder and ball true to size -
and fade the rest to vanishing points.  


One vanishing point.

No comments:

Post a Comment